Saturday, 24 March 2012

New season begins

Hi all

what glorious sunshine we are having at the moment and is soooo good to be able to get in the garden and enjoy it.

The veg patch has had a good digging and fertiliser is spread and early potatoes are in hopefully the first peas will go in tomorrow.

I have some really tasty looking spring cabbage ready to eat so looking forward to that with the sunday roast tomorrow.

It was my 42nd wedding anniversary during the week and my wonderful Daughter and Son in law bought me these 2 cute little fellas i'm sure they will look great when in full bloom.



Well i hope you are all out enjoying the lovely weather while we can, happy gardening
xx

2 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Happy anniversary Shaz and yes the weather is lovely isn't it . I love your planters and I bet they will be gorgeous when they are in full bloom

Jackie x

Lesley said...

Hope you had a lovely anniversary Shaz. The planters look lovely and I hope the spring greens were tasty! xx