Wednesday, 20 October 2010

* Update *

Ohhh i have been a very naughty blogger it's been a while since i last posted but i do have a good excuse i have been very busy helping with the arrangements for our Daughters wedding which went beautiful plus i laid a new floor in my craft room yes i did say i lol but more importantly i have been kept very busy eating all my fabulous veg can't believe what a success i have had in my first year, overloaded with runner beans and the peas never even made the saucepan lol i just sat in the garden eating them mmmmm lovely.
I have planted out some spring cabbage, still got carrots and parsnips to come up but my sprouts I'm sad to report have not done very well at all, will maybe try again next year.

A white Dhalia that my daughter gave me out of her garden  

**********************

2 comments:

ShySongbird said...

My goodness, what a lot of goodies you grew in your garden this year, you have worked hard! I love runner beans and I think peas taste much nicer uncooked :)

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding!

Growing Vegetables said...

Wow, those vegetables look great and I bet they tasted scrumpy too. That is the joy of gerdening some years are just so much better for some crops than others.