Monday, 28 June 2010

* Delicious *

I must say i am rather chuffed to bits with my crops so far, lettuce beautiful and sweet, raddish coming out of my ears and now i have new potatoes this is my 3rd crop i can't wait to eat them i keep forgetting to take a photo lol and now i have cabbage, purple brocoli and peas which i am going to devour tonight for my evening meal but i have to say i think i have been very good especially with the peas as i love to eat them straight from the shell but then again its not evening yet is it lol hmmm will they last till then i'm not sure :o)

**********************



2 comments:

scarybex said...

Hi, I am gardening in Birmingham too. Nice to see what others have grown. I think you are ahead of me :o)

jackiescrafts said...

Mmmmmm it all looks yummy, I hope you enjoyed it

Hugs Jackie x