Wednesday, 6 January 2010

* January 5th 2010 *

Well what a great start to the New Year the coldest it's been for many many years and wow!!! what a lot of snow.. i think everybody in the uk must have had some snow this winter so here are a few photo's of my poor garden during the big freeze.

My poor fish pond is completley frozen over hope the fish are ok don't want to loose my beautiful koi carp.

The last photo is a view from the front garden which was taken after just 10 minutes of the snow falling.






4 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely photos Shaz! I hope your fish are OK! xx

Angel said...

JUMPING UP AND DOWN MADLY...
I so wanna do one of these, just gorgeous piccies hun.
Hugs Angel

jackiescrafts said...

Your pictures are gorgeous Shaz, I hope your fish are ok

Hugs Jackie x

Ann said...

Stunning photo's Shaz - so tranquil :D xx